The "In-person" Psychiatry Practice
In the COVID era, in-person psychiatry became a rare commodity. It is challenging to locate a psychiatrist that is assessable, has routine and emergency availability, is affordable and congenial.
If you’re looking for in-person ADHD, anxiety, bipolar, depression, mood and schizophrenia treatments, neuropsychological testing, individual, adolescent and adult psychotherapy, you came to the right place.
At Hylermed We:
- Provide In-person psychiatry for medication management
- Treat families for a spectrum of conditions from ages 13 to mature adults
- Can schedule emergency appointments within 72 hours
- Screening for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Offer neuropsychological testing for autism, aptitude testing, cognitive impairment, and ADHD
- Offer direct referral for adult and adolescent psychotherapy
- Conduct periodic labs and regular vital signs per routine visit
- We are a fee for service and out of network practice, so availability and affordability are paramount.